Monday, December 23, 2013

Rushing Endorphins.

As I knelt in front of him, he asked

"What do you want?"
"To not think."

He kicks me down the to floor.  I'm surprised, because it wasn't what I was expecting.  I'm facing away from him so all I can here is him shuffling around.  All I feel next is his belt across my bottom.  He hits me a couple more times and I scream out.

"Sir, it hurts..."
"You said you didn't want to think."

He continues beating me.  I contemplate throwing my hands back to cover myself, but I know better.  So I just lay on the floor and squirm.  Trying to block out the pain I hold onto my hands.  He stops, lays on top of me and starts biting by back. I bite myself hard in two places to try and get my concentration elsewhere but it doesn't work. I scream out, before I know it I'm saying no.

"Did I just hear a 'no' come out of your mouth?"

He get back to beating with his belt.  I scream out and after a couple more whacks, I don't feel anything anymore.  He continues to belt me and I'm silent and numb.  Then all of a sudden, I feel the bite of the belt on the side of my leg and it wakes me up. I moan out again.

"Do you want a break or more?"
"More please."

He grabs the paddle and tells me that he will stop when I ask him to stop.  He continues to spank me with the paddle. After a while passes, I start begging him to stop.  He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment