Saturday, December 7, 2013

30 Seconds.

I got to his place and I sent him a text.

"Here."

He didn't respond but a few minutes later, I heard him buzz me in.  I walked up the stairs and he opened the door.

"Hi."
"Hi."
"Put your stuff down over there. Grab a drink from the fridge.  Or if you want a real drink, make one."
"No, I have to drive later."

I put down my bag and jacket and take off my blazer. And I get a bottle of water from the fridge.  I walk into his room and he's watching tv.  He looks over at me and walks towards me.  After some kissing, there's a long hug, after a few seconds I relax.  He grabs the base of my hair and pulls my head back and it makes me so wanton for him.  He nibbles on my ear and I moan out.  But then I see a look in his eye.  He puts his hand against my neck and starts to choke me.  Slowly, he pushes me up against the closet wall and let's go.  He then starts again and slowly I start to rise to my tippy toes, trying to escape  but I don't succeed.  I almost start gasping and he lets go of my throat.  He slaps me across the face several times and I hate it.  My ears stop ringing and he straightens his arm, looks at me straight in the eyes and he puts his right hand tightly around my neck.  I feel myself giving out.  When I start to come back I see him looking at me and I'm laying on the floor.

"Welcome back.  How long did you think you were out for?"

He asks and I blink my eyes a couple times and he says

"5 seconds, 30 seconds, a minute?"

I couldn't tell, so I respond with a minute.

"You were out for about 30 seconds." he says with a huge smile on his face.

"Lay there and rest for a little, I'll right be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment