Friday, December 6, 2013

His Friends.

It's now been a couple months since I've been S' sub. A while back, he had asked me if I wanted to serve his friends.  Being the person I am, it took a long time for me to answer the question.  I finally agreed and I talked to the girl for a while and a date was set.

She had told me just to ring the buzzer when I got to the apartment. So I did.  

S had texted me earlier.
"When are you meeting with them?"
"7:30."
"Are you ready?"
"That's a good question."
"How are you feeling?"
"Nervous."

As I was walking up to the third floor, my nerves were getting the best of me.  I almost stopped and turned around.  But she had been so nice and made me feel so comfortable when we met, I couldn't do that to her.  And I didn't want to disappoint S. So I took a breather and knocked on the door.  She answered and let me in.

I met him for the first time and it was also the first time I got a look at what he looked like.  Very handsome.  He took my coat and asked if I wanted anything to drink.  I asked for a glass of red wine and he went to pour me a glass.  

"Oh, take a seat." They both said.

I sat at one end of the couch and she sat at the other, leaving room for him to sit in the middle.  He handed me my glass and I thanked him.  Still not knowing what to expect, I slowly sipped on my wine and we began talking a little.  At first just general questions then more into the kink we do.

"So tell me about some of the things you've done with S."
"Uh...everything"
"So shy."
"Just start off with one thing."
"Hmm."
"Well when was the last time you saw him?"
"Yesterday.  So it's not hard to come up with something.  He blindfolded me yesterday."
"Ah that must have been fun."
"Yes, very."

Conversation started to cease and we all got busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment