Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Silk Scarf.

"Kneel." He says as he throws a pillow from the bed onto the floor.

He walks over with a silk scarf in his had and before he put it on, I knew it was about to blindfold me.  He ties the scarf over my eyes.

"Can you see anything?
"No sir."
"Good."

After some play...

"Lay down on the floor. You can use the pillow on your head."

I hear his shuffling around and then I hear him say...

"How many people do you think are in this room?"
"Uh, one?"
"So besides me, there's only one?"

I try listen harder to feet shuffling around, and I can't tell.

"Well two, if you count me..."
"Hahaha. How are you going to please my friends?"

At that very moment I froze.  We had talked about this, but I didn't think it was coming any time soon. I started to stutter and my palms started to get sweaty.

"Do you want them to take your mouth or your pussy?"
"I... Uh..."

With that he spit into my mouth, so I knew he was by my head.  All I could think was how much I didn't want to disappoint him.

"Answer the question."
"In my mouth sir."
"Good. Oh, there's no one else in this room.  It's just me and you today."

With that last sentence I was flooded with relief.  He undid my blindfold and had a big grin on his face.  And all I could do was stare at him in relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment