Saturday, December 7, 2013

First Drop.

We've been in this relationship for just over 3 months and it's my very first time feeling this way. I don't know if this is what sub drop is exactly about, but I think this is it.  I feel sick, needy, tired, and so unsure of how to feel about the session last night.  I just want to crawl up into a ball and throw a blanket over my head, which is probably what I'm going to do.

Last night, I was so happy and so fine. But it was much different than it had been before.  And of course, I choose to pick the hardest communication line with him when I should be using a more direct line of communication because I don't know how to explain myself. Not to mention he has a lot on his plate, but he did manage to get back to me not to long ago. Even when I am so unsure, I don't get how his response grounds me so much.  I guess that's why I've stuck with him.

I've made plans with my best friend to try to help with the drop because she is the person I want to be with when I want to be alone.  She is my rock.  So, eating yummy things and hanging out with the one person who knows the ins and outs of me should help me ease this.

-edit-
I'm still feeling pretty lousy, but he has reassured me several times this morning with texts.
It makes me feel loads better.  I guess time needs to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment