Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hotel Play.

He asks me if I'm ready to serve more of his friends.  And I respond with a "I trust you."  Hours later, he texts me a time and location.

"Yes sir.  Will you be there?"
"I want to be sooooo mean and not tell you. But yes I will be there. Be mentally prepared."
"Thank you for telling me."
"Kisses.  And you did great the other night and you will do great tomorrow. No getting down on yourself."
"Yes sir."

Soon after he asks if I am excited and I tell him I am but I'm also nervous.  He says he wants me calm and happy.

"I am always happy to be with you.  As for calm, once I adjust to where I am, I should be fine."
"Good girl."

"Make sure your ass is clean and ready. Actually go in early, go to a sex store, buy a butt plug.  I will pay for it. A nice size one. And have it in your clean ass when you show up. If you see anything else in the store you like send me a picture."

As I prepared to go out that night, I underestimated how much time it would take so I was running a little late.  I figured out how to get to one of the more decent sex stores and got there.  I didn't know where to start so I asked one of the girls working for some help.  I picked out the one that I thought would be the right fit.  I paid and took a look at a couple other things in the store.  I took a picture of a couple things.  I left and tried to grab a cab and I was very unsuccessful.  I started walking towards the bar I knew was single stall.  It was crowded which I expected given the time.  I found the bathroom and thankfully it was free.  I opened the box to the butt plug and opened the single use lube I had gotten.  As I lubed my bottom and the butt plug, I heard a knock at the bathroom door and laughed at myself.  I couldn't believe that I was putting in a butt plug in a bathroom of a bar that I frequent at the request of him.  I got it in and every move I made I felt it.  I texted him and told him I'm going to be a couple minutes late, and he was okay with it.  I attempted to grab another cab, but failed again and walked over to the hotel.

Inside the hotel was packed, and I did not see him.  I sat down by the elevators and about 10 minutes later he found me.  He had me lock my arm on his and we walked closer to the hotel bar.

"Are you okay with waiting here for a couple minutes while I go find my friends?"

I told him I was and I stood by one of the plants.  A short while later, he came back with a backpack and the key to the hotel room.

"I forgot my bag in the car, I had to go get it."

He took my hand and we walked to the elevators to the room.  As we stood by the elevators, he grew impatient because they were taking a while.  The crowd going to the club was large and security made sure that they weren't crowding the area.  He leaned in and gave me a deep kiss, which I wasn't expecting.  The elevators came and we got in.  He asked me how I was doing and I said I was nervous.  He responded with, "I want you calm."

We got to the 5th floor and I followed his lead.  He gives me a time line of what is to happen.  I have 20 minutes to relax and do what I need to do.  I am to put my blindfold on and kneel on the floor at the corner of the bed waiting for whoever is coming,  When s/he enters the room, I am to do what s/he says.

"Do you want a quick spanking before I go?"
"Yes sir."

He has me take my pants down and I quickly do.  He gives me a quick 5 minute spanking and he leaves me to be.  After about 20 minutes, I get in position and put my blindfold on.  Every sound I hear has me jumping out of my skin because I don't know what to expect.  I finally hear the hotel door click and I know someone has entered the room.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment