Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bed Time.

While he was finishing up some work at his desk, I cuddled up in a huge comfy leather chair with a book.  I read a couple chapters but I felt my eyes getting heavy and I started dozing off.  He saw me out of the corner of his eye and got up.

"Babe, it's late.  Come on, let's put you to bed." he said as he reached his hand out.

In a daze, I reached for his hand and followed him to our bed.  I change and put on one of his tee's and crawled under the covers.  He sat down and kissed me on the forehead and said, "I'm just going to finish up a couple things, I'll be back in a little."

"But I wanted to go to bed with you.  If you have more work to do, I can read a little more with you then we can go to bed together." I say.

"No, you were barely keeping your eyes open before.  You haven't been sleeping much lately.  I want you to go to bed now.  Don't you dare stay up." He says as he tucks me in and then he leaves back to his office.

I realize I can't fall back asleep so I reach for my phone to check my emails.  There are more than a couple, so I delete some and as I'm replying back to the last one, he walks into the room.

He clears his throat and says "Didn't I tell you not to stay up?"

I look up and say "Yes, but I couldn't fall back asleep..."

He goes to turn on the light, and I pull the blanket over my head.

"You've been tossing and turning the past couple of nights.  And on that phone of your's a lot in bed because you can't fall asleep."

I'm frustrated and I don't want to talk, so I flip over to my stomach and bury my face into my pillow.  As tears fill my eyes, I try not to make a sound.

"Well, if you won't talk to me, I'll just spank it out of you." he declares.

"No, you can't.  I won't let you.  I refuse.  I am not in the mood for a spanking.  I didn't even do anything wrong." I bark back at him from under the covers.

He responds with, "Actually, I asked you nicely to go to bed and you didn't.  I wasn't asking because you need to be told when to go to bed, but because I knew you've been having trouble lately sleeping and I thought you'd just listen to me and actually go to bed.  So yes, you defied me.  Therefore, I will spank you.  And you are being quite bratty, if I do say so myself."

I knew he was right.  But I had no intention of making it easy for him.  I cocooned myself in the blanket.  I heard him sigh and shuffle around.  Then I feel him sit on the bed.

"I know you don't want this spanking, but you're going to get it anyway.  So by the count of three, I want you to get out from under those covers and positive yourself over my lap.  One. Two. Three."

I don't budge. I know what he asked, but stress from work is eating at me and spanking isn't going to cure it.  I know. As I think about work, I get overwhelmed and I start sniffling.  Because I'm deep in thought, I don't realize he has practically fought through the covers to get me.  I see his hand so I give up and come out from under the covers.

"Over my lap." He says sternly.  Even with tears in my eyes, he's unwavering because I didn't talk to him before.  So I position myself over his lap.  He pulls my panties down to my knees and spanks me with his hand.  I start to whimper and squirm.  My hand makes its way back to cover my ass. And he clears his throat.  "You know better." he says.  As I move my hand, with the hand he's not using, he grabs my wrist and pins my arm behind my back.

"25, hard ones with the hair brush.  I want you to count each one and say 'I will go to bed at a decent time.' after each one."
"Yes, sir."

He starts and I cry out.  By the 15th one, I am blubbering and my sentences are barely coherent. "It just hurts so much.  I'm sorry for not listening to you.  Please sir, can you stop.  I've learned my lesson." I say while sobbing.  He stops and rubs me and I cringe.  I'll definitely be feeling this tomorrow.  I calm down as he continues to rub me.

"Hey, put your head on that pillow and lay on your stomach so I can continue to rub your bottom."  I do as he says but I don't look at him.  "Oh and face me." he says as I was about to face away from him.  I don't look at his face and tears begin to fall again.  He wipes away my tears with the pads of his thumbs, and says "Shhh, I know, you're high strung from work.  But staying up all night isn't going to help you out.  It's just going to wear you down. Just try to get some rest."  As he says that, I move close to him and put my head against his chest.  As he gently rubs my bottom, I slowly drift into a deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment