Monday, February 3, 2014

Public Breakdown.

I'm at a party, on my knees, pleasuring someone. He comes behind me, to touch me, more specifically to finger me. I reach back to his wrist, stop what I'm doing, and I say no.  He whispers in my ear.

"You can stop if you want to."

I stop and he pulls me into his arms.

"What's wrong?"
"I don't know."
"Will you let me know when you do? Something spooked you. Are you sure you don't know what it was?"

I shake my head and he continues to hug me.

"Are you ready to go home?"
"Yes."
"Give me your hand."

I give him my hand and he lets me up.  He leads me back to the entrance and helps me put my sweater and jacket on.  He leads me into the elevator and a couple joins us.

"You can take your blindfold off."

I do and I say hi to the couple I had talked to earlier in the night.  We get off the elevator and the couple walks out.  He turns to talk to me as I take the collar off and put my scarf on.  He asks me what happened tonight.  I look at him and I tell him that I don't know.

"Are you mad that you came?"
"No."
"Are you mad at me?"
"No."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"You know that you don't have to do this."
"I know."
"You know that you don't have to go on Monday."
"I want to go."
"Slut."

I smile because I do want to play on Monday.  He goes to pull on my hair and it makes me so wanton.  He asks if I want more and I say that I do.  He pulls harder than he's ever pulled before.  I try to follow him up and I end up on my tippy toes.  He touches my face. I don't see it coming, but he slaps me hard.  When he does, all I could think was, someone walking by is going to see because we were a few steps from the door, which was just glass.  He continues to slap me and I start to make a face, trying hard not to breakdown.

"Let it go. You're going to anyway. Just do it."

A couple slaps later, I break, almost falling to the ground.  He tells me to stay standing. I hold onto him as a cry.

"You know that I'm always going to be able to make you cry." he says.  I don't respond and he asks me if this is what I needed, and I nod as he wipes tears from my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment