Thursday, June 21, 2012

Personal Trainer.

I've been a member at my gym for 6 months now.  Lately, due to my lack of motivation, I've only been going like once a week.  So, I've been thinking of getting a personal trainer because I do want to lose some weight and get in better shape.

After seeing B last Saturday, I decided on getting personal trainer.  My gym offers them in sessions so I bought 3 sessions, you know to try it out.

I had my first session today at noon.  Before I went this morning, I was clearly having issues.  I woke up startled at 7:19 this morning thinking I missed my session.  Clearly I have nightmares about missing appointments aka I have issues.

Anyway, the session was 50 minutes.  My trainer isn't crazy into working out, thank God.  He did have toe shoes on and that made me like him infinitely more because not many people like toe shoes and I love them. Plus I was wearing them because they're awesome.  I digress.

By the last rep on one of the weight machines, I thought I was dying a little.  My arms were literally shaking.  I'm so pathetic.  Plus I have no upper body strength, which really doesn't help.  We finished with stretches and I scheduled my next appointment for Monday.

Maybe something good is coming out of all of this.  Who would've thought? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment