Friday, June 1, 2012

First Encounter.

Last Saturday, I met up with B, who I've been talking to for a few weeks now.

Saturday morning, well really afternoon because I woke up around 2pm, I sat around second guessing my decision to meet B.  I couldn't tell if I really wasn't feeling well or if it was just butterflies.  But I chalked it up to the latter and I gave myself a pep talk, got myself ready, and left in a timely fashion to meet B in time. I didn't know what to expect.

I get into the city, and I realize that I'm about 30 minutes early.  Not wanting to sit at the bar by myself (because at that point I didn't know if I was going to get stood up), I head into Starbucks to get a drink and to use the bathroom and yet after I'm done, I still have 20 minutes to kill so I walk around for a while.  I get a text 10 minutes before we're suppose to meet and B says he'll be there in 10-15 minutes. 

I start heading to our meeting point and I get there in 10 minutes.  I sit down on a bench across the street because my gut tells me that he's not there yet and I still don't want to be sitting at the bar by myself.  I turn on my iPod to listen to a song to soothe me, and I see someone that looks like B (we exchanged pictures) walk into the bar and I decide to cross the street, while simultaneously getting a text from B that he was there.

We meet inside, we hug.  The whole time I was walking up to him I wonder if it's appropriate to just shake hands  Everyone who really knows me, knows that I'm not a hugger.  But since I knew it might be more appropriate to hug, I didn't jump out of my skin.

The bar was so cute.  I would totally go again.  I spoke to someone who goes frequently and he said that it was really quiet for a Saturday night.  B and I talked, ate, drank, and had dessert.  The check comes and he gives the waiter his card.  I guess that's what men do, but I barely know him and I did not think this was a date so I get uncomfortable and I offer to pay half.  He politely declines my offer and says I can pay for our next drink.

We leave and find a place for our drinks.  We order our first round and he opens the tab on his card again.  And in a instant, I'm uncomfortable again. Almost pouting because I'm so uncomfortable.  We get another drink and start talking about spanking.  He asks me if talking about spanking is making me uncomfortable.  I say no and I tell him that I'm more uncomfortable with him paying for everything and he claims "I'm too slow" and that it's really okay because I had to make the commute into the city.  We close the tab after our third drink, a tequila shot. My favorite. (:

We get outside, and I'm 5 drinks deep and I admit I'm little tipsy.  We start walking and I ask where we're going.  He says we can go back to his place and he can show me the spectacular view he has from his rooftop or he can walk me to my subway station.  Even with an hour and a half commute back home, I might not be okay to drive.  I choose to go back to his place.

We get to his place, and I'm instantaneously jealous of where he lives but I know that I can't afford it, well at least right now I can't.  He offers me a beer or a water, I chose the latter.  He smiles and says that's a good choice because I'm clearly drunk and I laugh it off and say "I'm only a little tipsy." 

B and I get to his rooftop and that jealously from before, comes back full force.  The view is breathtaking.  And I tell him that I would kill to live here.  We talk for a while and I'm tempted to sit on the ledge and B literally holds me down, even though I promise not to do it.  We talk some more and decide it's time to head back down to his apartment.

I use the bathroom and he asks me if I want more water.  I say yes and he asks if I care if it's tap and I say no.  He gives me a bottle anyway.  He goes to use the bathroom and I sit on the couch and pick up a book he has on his coffee table.  He comes out and sits down and asks me what I want to do.  I get up to check the time on my phone, and I realize I haven't checked my phone all night.  It's late, and it'll take me at least 2 and a half hours to actually get home now.  So I don't know what to do.

All of a sudden, B is hugging me from behind and I almost jump out of my skin.  Like I said, I'm not a hugger.  And he asks if I wanted to get started on "fixing my laziness" because that had been a reoccurring topic of the night.  

I ask myself if I'm okay for this.  If I'm going to regret it in the morning.  If I'm sober enough for this.  I decide that I'll be fine and I consent to the spanking.  The second I consent, I'm a nervous nelly.  I tell B I'm nervous and he teases me, telling me that I'm a nervous person in general, while referring back to some comments that I made earlier in the night that makes him right.

He pulls me over his lap and starts spanking me.  I try my best to not swing my hands back to rub and cover  my bottom, but it doesn't last long and before I know it my hands are back there and then B's restraining them so he can continue to spank me.  I struggle because I want to rub and cover my bottom but my hands a restrained by him.  

He tells me I have a spankable butt.  My first spanker told me the same exact thing.  So my response was "What the hell does that mean?"  B had an explanation, but I can't remember exactly.  It was something about being firm but jiggling. I don't know.  Then his fingers work some magic on me.  I face him and I say to him "I haven't even kissed you yet." And he replies with "You can kiss me anytime."

He tells me that he has something I'll enjoy.  I ask him what it is and he says a paddle.  And I tell him that I hate the paddle.  B then asks me if I was lying when I said that I had only been spanked once, and I say no, I was spanked with a belt and a paddle my first time.  But only a couple times, just so I knew what it felt like.  He says this is different and tells me to get up so he can get it.

I hear him rummaging around to get it and I'm nervous again.  He comes back with it and asks if I'm ready, I immediately say no, but he's not having it and he pulls me over.  And starts spanking me with a leather paddle.  Which I have to admit is so much better than a wooden paddle, but I guess that's a given.  

I squirm, he rubs my bottom, and he spanks me more with his hand.  I go to reach and he says that if I touch my bottom, he's going to start with the paddle again and that holds me off for a little, but I can't hold off long enough.  He starts with the leather paddle again, and I'm immediately regretting putting my hands back there.  

I ask if I can rub and he says no.  I'm ready to beg if  I can rub at this point and he still says no, but he does stop spanking me and he says "I'll rub for you."  I ask again, and he says no again, but at that point my hands were already on my bottom and I was rubbing.  He asks if me rubbing my own bottom makes it feel better.  And I reply with a yes.

I face him and I'm literally laughing because I cannot believe I just did all of that and he's smiling at me.  I ask him what he's smiling about and he asks me what I'm smiling about.  Then he comes down to kiss me, and before he can I blurt out that I'm a bad kisser.  He snickers and says he's never heard anyone say they think they're a bad kisser and kisses me anyway.  After, he says I'm not so bad, but I don't believe him.  I also tell him that he's much cuter in person.

The spanking has wound down and he's rubbing my bottom and legs and he says that he can tell that I'm a runner.  He asks me if I learned anything tonight, and I don't answer him.  He turns to look at the time and it's almost an hour later.  B asks if I want to go home because he doesn't feel to comfortable letting me go home so late.  But I know I have to go home and he says he'll walk me to my subway station. 

He walks to the bathroom and I fix my dress and put my underwear back on.  He comes out of the bathroom and hugs me again from the back, making me almost jump out of my skin again and holds me for a couple seconds, while I'm frozen because I'm uncomfortable.

He walks me to my subway station.  I hug him because it's the thing to do, and he gives me a kiss on the cheek and I head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment