Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beautiful Weather.

Today's weather was absolutely beautiful: no humidity, sunny, and warm.  I wish the weather was like that all day, every day.  I spend majority of my afternoon with B at the park.

We walked around, picked a spot to lay, and talked.  I don't understand why I become so incredibly shy when I am talking face to face with someone.  But we did talk and I'm glad we did because it cleared up a lot of things for me.

A little later, we got up and got food and a drink.  He proceeded to pay, but I didn't feel as uncomfortable because I payed for snacks/lunch/whatever it was.  We could have had one more drink, but the AC in the bar was unbearably cold so we headed out.

He had plans for the night and I had tentative plans for a couple hours later in the city, so he asked if I wanted to stay for a little at his place.  I agreed.  We walked to his place because I have a thing about taxis, which he made fun of, and the weather was nice so it was worth it.

We got to his place, it was as nice as the last time I saw it.  There was a sign at the front saying "All guests must be announced" and I said that to B and his response was "You're not a guest."

B offered me a drink, but I declined and opted for water.  I sat down on the single couch and we talked for a little.  Then out of no where (well not really out of no where) he said I was going to be spanked for my recent non-productivity and my negativity.

I froze a bit. I didn't think for a second that he would have a legit reason to spank me.  But he pulled me right over his lap and started spanking me.  Of course I squirm right away and soon enough my hands/arms are pinned because they find their way to my bottom and my shorts and panties are lowered.

I struggle some more and he pulled me up to get something.  While he's away, I'm tempted to pull my panties and shorts up, but I know it'll be worse if I do so I don't and quietly wait. B came back with a paddle and he told me to stand and put my hands on the couch. I said I don't want to, and he gave me this piercing look and said "I'm going to add 1 stroke for every 10 seconds you don't get up."  After I heard that I got up and asked him where he wanted me.  I got in position, and he said he's giving me 10 strokes.  I said I don't want 10 and he asked if I wanted 20 so I shut my mouth.

The first stroke hit with a loud crack and my hands flew right back to rub my sore bottom.  He said to move my hand I didn't because it hurt and he said he's going to add one stroke.  I didn't believe him and he most certainly did.  I got 14 strokes. 10 plus 1 for my hands and 3 for trying not to get just 10.  Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut.  (For the last three, that I was refusing, he threatened to get the cane, and that really shut me up.)

After he finished, he rubbed my bottom and asked if I was okay.  I didn't answer him, actually I don't think I talked for a couple minutes and he got a little concerned.  And really asked me if I was okay.  I stood up, rubbing my bottom, and he asked if I needed a hug.  I said no and sat down on the couch.

He kept looking at me.  And I started laughing because I couldn't believe what I had just done and why I had to do it.  B proceeded to look concerned and asked me what was going on.  I think he's exact words were "I'd like to know what's going on inside your head."

And for the first time, in a very long time, I opened up to someone brand new.  And there was something about it that was so liberating.

At the end of today, I'm really glad that I'm friends with B.  I hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment