Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rough Play.

Disclaimer: This post contains contents that are sexually graphic/degrading in nature.  If it isn't your cup of tea, please skip.  Thanks.


Part II.

While my ears were still ringing, he started to count down the seconds I had to answer the question. I was disoriented and I said I didn't know what an appropriate message was and he gave me a look. 


"If you don't pick one before I count down to one, you're going to lose you're reward."

"Uh, can I please have just a message?"

I laid on my stomach and he gave me a message. After he finished he told me to flip over on my back so I did. He got on top of me facing my legs and started playing with my clit. I was on overdrive, and I couldn't contain myself. 


"I've barely played with you for 10 seconds and you're ready to come?"

He goes to bite my thigh and I call out. 
"Sir, I need to wear a bikini tomorrow."
"Ok. If you come before I say you can, there will be serious consequences. You will cry."

I started to beg to come and he kept denying me. Soon enough he dipped two fingers into my dripping sex and had me arching. 


"I don't hear you asking. You better not come without permission."

"Sir pleasssse."

He teased my g-spot and I started begging even harder. At the right moment, he allowed me to come. 




He stopped and gave me a break. I was starting to doze off when he came back and asked if I wanted to continue. I said that I did. 


"Do you want to have sex?"

"Yes."
"Do you deserve to have sex?"
"Yes." 
"Why?"
"Uhhhh..."
"Look me in the eyes."

At that very moment, I knew what was going to happen next. I saw him form the spit in his mouth and there it was, right on my face. 


"Answer me."

"Five, four, three, two...."
"Uh, I deserve it because I've been trying hard to please you, Sir."
"Good girl. Will you let me beat your ass for sex?" 
I think about it and reply with 
"No sir."
"Will you suck my cock for sex?"
Again I reply with "No sir."
"No? Well you're here to please me. Get on your knees and suck my cock."
"Yes sir."

I got on my knees and took my member in my mouth. I deep throat him and he told me to keep going. 


"Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes, sir."
"How bad do you want it?
"So bad sir. Please sir."
"Stand up and put your elbows on the bed."

I do as I'm told and in one felt swoop, he slammed into me. As I cried out, he told me to come when I need to. I started to move my position and he told me to get back into the position I was in. I get back and he continued until I came. I collapsed on the bed and he left the room for a minute.


"Was that better than what you expected, worse, or as expected?"

"Definitely better."
"What makes it better?"
"Uhh..."
Before I think to say anything, I feel a slap across my face.
"I'm listening."
"I don't know..."
All of a sudden, I have spit on my face.

"Five, four, three, two..."
"It's better because no one has dom'd me like that before."

"Ahhh, good girllll."

He laid down next to me.  As he stroked himself, we had a conversation.  He had be lay down on his chest facing his feet and I begged for him to come in my mouth and he did.


My afterthoughts are to soon follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment