Thursday, October 3, 2013

New World

Writing has always been one of the things that ground me when I'm in need of processing events in my life. And this is a big happening. Not to mention the fact that I've disclosed the nature of this relationship to my best friend, which by far has been one of the hardest things I've done in a very long time.  It's a whole new world to me.

If you would've told me even a couple months ago this is where I'd be with this thing I do, I would've told you to get out of here.  It all started out with spankings and now it's moved onto a totally different realm. I'm a  submissive to a dominant right now.  I didn't think a day would come where I would actually be in this position, but here I am.

I was going to try to blog all of my sessions, but it has been proven difficult.  Not to mention the fact that I don't want to put out every single moment we have together.  With him, I have gone places I have never gone before.  I don't know if this is now an inherent part of me, but he has opened a door that I will not be able to close any time soon.  I guess I'll figure it out as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment