Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Clammy Clamps.

Disclaimer: This post contains contents that are sexually graphic/degrading in nature. If it isn't your cup of tea, please skip. Thanks.

Part I

I know I said that I would expand on the events of my first meeting but it's now a week later and the events of 2 Friday's ago has very much blurred into a memory that I cannot tell straight.  But I did see S this afternoon.  He had been away and I will be away until Thursday, so earlier this afternoon is when we met.

Over our correspondence, I had asked him to help me stop texting while I drive.  I had done it twice since I asked him and he said that I would be punished for doing so.  With knowing that I'm getting punished for texting, I texted one more time.  At the time, I didn't even think twice about doing it because it had just been a habit of mine but a while later, I had realized and my line of thought was 'I already did it twice, one more time isn't a big deal.' Boy was I wrong.

I got to S' place on time and waited for him to get me at the door.  I played some music to help me level out.  He got me at the door and asked:

"Are you excited?"
"I'm nervous."
"Are you at least kind of excited?"
"Uh, I'm a little nervous."


We got into his place and he told me to put my stuff down.  He had me come into the room and asked if I wanted to be there, which I replied, yes I want to be here. We were standing and he gave me a hug and started spanking me over my pants. He kept going, and I started to squirm.
                
"What are you forgetting?"
"Uhmm... Owwww..."
"What are you forgetting?"
"Uhmm..."
"I'm going to keep going until you remember."
"Oh, thank you Sir."
"Good girl."


He looked at me, and told me it was time for my punishment.  He asked me if I had texted any more after I had told him that I had.  I told him I had, and his eyes grew bigger.

"Take off your clothes and get into position."



He left to get a couple things. I took my clothes off and put them in a pile in the room.  I slowly got into position and my arms began to shake.  He told me to close my eyes, so I did.  I heard him come back into the room and he said to stand up and turn around.  I do and he told me not to open my eyes and  put my hands behind my back. I listen and he puts nipple clamps on me and tightens them. Never in my life did I think I was going to be wearing nipple clamps and my hands started to get clammy.  I had the urge to move my hands, but I knew better so I didn't.  After he put them on, he told me to get back into position.  As he flogged me for texting while driving I couldn't tell which was a bigger distraction, the nipple clamps or the flogger. I thanked him for the spanking as he started to count down.  He told me to stand and started playing with the nipple clamps.  He ended up slapping the clamps off of me. Which caused a great deal of pain.

He took his shorts off, threw a pillow on the floor, and sat down on his chair.  He told me to kneel and I pleased him with my mouth.  Then he had me stand up and lay on my back with my neck hanging off the side of the daybed.  He started fucking my mouth, and my sex started to drip wet.  When he was done he told me to kneel and realized how wet I was.

"Naughty girl. Lay back down and spread your legs."
I obey.
"You are so wettt.  Kneel again.  Do you realize you are dripping wet?"
"Yes, Sir."

"Stay on your knees and put your head on that corner of the bed."

I knelt and he started to cane me.  Prior to him caning me, I had been really scared of caning.  I don't know why but he started slow.  The cane had a bite to it that I had never felt before.  It stung.  He stopped for a minute to say.

"Every time you move, I'm going to cane you a little harder."

I ended up moving a couple times and as he promised, he swung that cane a little bit harder.  Reminding me that he was going to every time.  By the end of him caning me, I was begging for him to stop.  He stopped and I stayed in position and took a break. He came back and told me how good I've been doing and asked me what I wanted as an reward.  He asked me this last time and I didn't know what to say.  I don't know what is appropriate to ask.

"I asked you a question.  I'm listening."
"Uh..."

And there it came a slap across the face that had my ears ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment