Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dark blues.

I'm going through some rough times.  Nothing insane, just a lot of internal, personal things.  It doesn't help that I feel like I don't have much support as I try to work through all of it.  I want to laugh and smile.   And this is why I love my dominant.  I asked for our next thing to be something fun, something that will have me laugh and smile.  And in his fashion, his response was "sure. :)" No other questions, exactly what I needed.  I'm sure he'll push it out of me.

As things get personal with our relationship, it gets harder and harder for me to write about them.  Which is why I haven't been writing as much.  As intense as it was in the beginning, it's just the same now if not more. But I am more invested.  I feel like I have more to lose.


2 comments:

  1. Well just know that there are people here that love to read what you write! You have a natural talent. I love reading what you have to say no matter the subject. Keep in mind that whenever you feel the need to write there will be lurkers like myself that will read your incredible writing!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: I was never too sure if anyone was reading this, and it doesn't help that I'm not very consistent with it. But, I'm going to try to write more. Thanks for the kind words and motivation.

      Delete