Sunday, July 27, 2014

Missing Serving.

I haven't seen S in 5 weeks. We're both swamped. My birthday is coming up, so I asked for a birthday spanking for the next time I see him.  I think he has other plans for my birthday though.  But honestly, all I want is a spanking from him and to serve him.

5 weeks have gone by and it's honestly been rough for me at times.  I let him know every so often and he does try to ease me.  This past week, he asked when I was free and after I responded, he didn't get back to me.  3 days ago, I sent him an email with some feelings and thoughts.  I didn't blog about the one night we had about 2 months ago.  I don't know if I ever will.  But it was a seriously limit pushing night.  And up until the other day, I wasn't over it.  But with some self-realization and a lot of thought put into it, I'm finally okay.  I let him know along with a couple other petulant thoughts I had.  His responded to everything I wrote out, which is unlike him.  He's more of a talker in person than in writing, unlike me.  He, then, ended it with "You are a great sub. Relax." Which puts my mind completely at easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment