Friday, May 9, 2014

Surprise Baby.

"Hi there."
"Hi."
"What are you up to? Talk to me."
"I'm hopping on the plane to Vegas with a couple friends."
"Ah, where are you staying?"
"I think Caeser's. Yeah, it's Caeser's.  What are you up to?"
"I just got out of a business meeting.  I'm exhausted.  I just wanted to see how you were and what you were up to."
"Aww, that's sweet.  I'm great, but I gotta get going, the plane's going to take off soon."
"Okay, text me when you get to the hotel."
"I will. Kisses."

15 minutes later, the planes takes off and I swiftly fall asleep.

"Cee, wake up.  We've landed."

I grab my stuff together and think about texting him.  I miss him, he's been away on business for two weeks and it's the first time I've heard his voice in over 5 days.  I love what I have with him, but I hate that sometimes I don't see him for weeks at a time.  As we starting exiting the plan I turn my phone on and text him.

"Miss you sir."

I throw my phone back into my bag and we start walking towards baggage claim.  As we waited for our checked bags, I feel my phone vibrate.

"Miss you to baby.  I know it's been a while, I'll see you soon.  I promise. Oh and don't forget, I'll text me when you get there."

We get all of our bags and we get into a taxi and the drive is only 15 minutes.  We unload and walk through until we reach check-in.  I grab my phone and I text him and tell him we're checking in.

"You're cute as a button."
"Oh stop, you're making me blush."
"No, really, you look cute in what you're wearing."
"Huh?"
"Look over to your 5 o'clock."

I immediate turn around and there he is, smiling and looking gorgeous in a suit.  I drop my stuff and I run over to hug him.



"What are you doing here? I thought your flight back home from Cali is tomorrow night."
"Well that was when my flight was.  When you told me you were going to be in Vegas, I changed my flight to  come here and leave from here tomorrow.  But I don't have to spend all my time with you tonight, if you girls had big plans."
"I don't know what our plans are.  Let me find out."

We walk back over to my stuff, he carries my luggage and I grab my purse.  I ask the girls what our plans are and they say that they're exhausted from the flight and they are only looking to eat dinner and relax tonight.  Then he speaks up. "Ladies, if you don't mind, I'd like to steal her for the evening.  I'll promptly return her to you by mid-morning."  "Oh please do." They all respond.

I smile ear to ear and mouth, "Thank You" to them as we walk away. We head up to his room and I settle in.
"I made reservations for dinner, wear something nice.  I'm going to go gamble a little.  When you're finish getting ready let me know and I will come back up to the room.  Oh, in the bathroom counter is an anal plug and lube, I want you to wear it to dinner."
"Yes sir."

He backs me into the bathroom door and gives me a long kiss.  He pulls away, he says he'll see me later and walks out the door.  Flights always make me feel disgusting, so I grab my toiletries and walk into the bathroom.  I turn the shower on so it gets hot.  Then I walk over to the bathroom counter and see a beautiful glass anal plug.  I take a long hot shower, get out, grab the plug, and walk over to the bed.  I lay down, put some lube on the plug.  I slowly start inserting it into while playing with myself.  I think about asking him if I can come, but I know the answer already so I refrain.  I finally get it in me and I feel so full and turned on.  He knows exactly what to do to make me a wanton mess.  I get ready and dress in a little black dress and I text him.  Minutes later, I hear the door open and he has a mischievous grin on his face.

"Lay down on the bed and close your eyes and don't open them."
"Yes sir."

I hear him rustling around bags and then I feel his weight press down on the bed.  He spreads my legs and starts kissing them and moves up.  He gets between my legs.

"Good girl, the anal plug looks gorgeous in you."
"Thank you sir."
"Oh look here, you're dripping.  You're in for a good night."

As soon has he stops talking, his mouth is on the hood of my clit and with 2 fingers he slowly plunges into me.  I moan out in pleasure.  It feels so good, it's been too long.  He continues to eat me out and I'm start to get worked up.

"Sir, please, may I come?"
"Silly girl, absolutely not."
He stops suddenly.
I growl out in frustration.
"Was that a growl I just heard?"
"I didn't mean to."
"I'm going to have to punish you for that later."
"Yes sir."

He spreads my legs a little further apart.  I feel him put something into me.  He pushes it into me a couple inches and stops.

"What do you think it is?"
"Is it a mini bullet?"
"Ah, yes.  But I control it. Now open your eyes and get up, we're going to be late for dinner."

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment