Thursday, April 10, 2014

No Control.

Before his palm meets my face, I shut my eyes in anticipation while thinking, 'please, not so hard.'

"Open your eyes and look at me."
I open my eyes and he continues.
"Keep your eyes open when I slap you.  If you close them, I'm going to slap you again."

This is going to be so hard for me.  I try to keep my eyes open.  I see his hand out of the corner of my eye.  Before I know it, he slaps me and asks if I closed my eyes.  I know I did so I tell him I did.  I open my eyes and he goes to slap me again and asks me again.  I'm unsure, so I tell him I closed them.  I don't want to get caught in a lie.  This continues for several more times.  His hand moves again. 

"No, wait..." softly comes out of my mouth.
"What did you just say? No, wait?! Who's in charge here?" 
*slap
"You are sir."
*slap
"Who's in charge?"
"YOU ARE SIR."

Frazzled from all the slaps across my face, I don't know if I shut my eyes again.

"Did you close your eyes?"
"I'm not sure sir."

I say not confidentially, as I slowly look into his eyes.  He gives a slight smile.  He knows that if he goes further he's going to have pushed me to far.





No comments:

Post a Comment